A small utility package that depends on tools too recent for Twisted (like datetime in python2.4) but performs generic enough functions that it can be used in projects that don’t want to share Divmod’s other projects’ large footprint.
- A powerful date/time formatting and import/export class (ExtimeDotTime), for exchanging date and time information between all Python’s various ways to interpret objects as times or time deltas.
- Tools for managing concurrent asynchronous processes within Twisted.
- A metaclass which helps you define classes with explicit states.
- A featureful Version class.
- A formal system for application of monkey-patches.
- Stable: [http://divmod.org/trac/attachment/wiki/SoftwareReleases/Epsilon-0.6.0.tar.gz?format=raw Get the most recent release - 0.6.0!] ([source:/tags/releases/Epsilon-0.6.0/NEWS.txt Release Notes])
- Trunk: svn co http://divmod.org/svn/Divmod/trunk/Epsilon Epsilon