Read more about Mantissa’s philosophy and motivation: Mantissa is the Deployment Target.
The goal of Mantissa is to provide a common platform that open-source contributors can use to help us build customized additions to the Divmod service. Divmod is going to offer a variety of different services, and if you want to write something that hooks into our network, Mantissa is how you do it.
- Stable: [http://divmod.org/trac/attachment/wiki/SoftwareReleases/Mantissa-0.7.0.tar.gz?format=raw Get the most recent release - 0.7.0!] ([source:/tags/releases/Mantissa-0.7.0/NEWS.txt Release Notes])
- Trunk: svn co http://divmod.org/svn/Divmod/trunk/Mantissa Mantissa (See the dependencies here: [source:trunk/Mantissa/DEPS.txt DEPS.txt])
- [wiki:DivmodAxiom/AxiomTutorial Exarkun’s Axiom and Mantissa tutorial]: Short, sharp Axiom/Mantissa tips and tricks.
- [wiki:MantissaWikiTutorial Mantissa Wiki Tutorial] A bit short on explanations, but complete
- [wiki:MantissaBlogTutorial Mantissa Blog Tutorial]
- [wiki:MantissaHowTo An example of how to build a Mantissa application (incomplete)]
- ‘’Development’’ version of the [http://buildbot.divmod.org/apidocs/xmantissa.html Mantissa API docs]
- Several of the Axiom docs on the DivmodAxiom page are also Mantissa docs.
- [wiki:DivmodMantissa/Sharing /Sharing]: description of sharing functionality
- [wiki:DivmodMantissa/Concepts /Concepts]: other concepts with which Mantissa users should be familiar